D-Link ANZ has added to its professional-grade Vigilance IP surveillance series, launching the Vigilance Full HD Outdoor Mini Dome Network Camera (DCS-4802E).The DCS-4802E is equipped with full-HD 1920×1080 resolution, integrated infrared illumination for seeing up to 20 metres in complete darkness, sporting a rugged IP66 weatherproof housing, designed to ensure “continuous performance even in extreme climates”.
It is additionally decked out with a 3-axis design, allowing for precise positioning of the lens, 3D noise filtering for enhanced low-light performance and PoE (Power over Ethernet), providing for single cable installation.
“Consumers may well be observing a very deliberate pattern in the Vigilance IP camera product line since its successful launch last year,” D-Link ANZ managing director Graeme Reardon commented.
“Put simply, D-Link recognises that an increasing number of businesses are seeking value-orientated, professional surveillance cameras that offer a wide range of features, yet are easy to use – hence the DCS-4802E now expands further the Vigilance series line-up.
“As a result of the success of these products and the continued demand for them, we will continue to invest in this range with cameras such as the DCS-4802E.”
– 2 MP full-HD 1080p resolution (1920×1080)
– Wide dynamic range (WDR) video enhancement
– Infrared LED night vision with viewing up to 20 metres in complete darkness
– 8 mm lens (108-degree diagonal field of view)
– 360-degree pan, 75-degree tilt and 360-degree rotation capability
– Video motion detection
– IP66 weatherproof rating
– Built-in 802.3af-compliant PoE module for easy installation in a variety of locations without the need for supplemental power cabling
– ONVIF compliance for third party VMS and NVR support
Available now, the DCS-4802E is priced at $349.95. Further information can be found here.