D-Link is releasing its new 4G LTE M2M Dual SIM router, the DWM-312 which the company says has advanced VPN capabilities.
D-Link says this new router provides 4G LTE mobile broadband with maximum redundancy and ﬂexibility for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications via its Dual SIM architecture and provides a dedicated Fast Ethernet port for local connectivity.
The unit also supports both Telstra 4GX and Optus 4G Plus LTE networks, providing the fastest mobile network speeds generally available in Australia.
The DWM-312 also features VPN tools and advanced remote management which, combined with its ease of use, makes it ideal for both large-scale and individual deployments.
The new router allows for connections to 3G/4G LTE mobile connections with downlink speeds of upto 150Mbps and uplink speeds up to 50Mbps. It can be used to anywhere to access devices such as IP cameras, transportation systems, emergency services equipment or exhibitions.
D-link says the router’s integrated VPN Client and Server supports almost any VPN policy and the router’s hardware engine can support and manage multiple VPN configurations. It supports IPSec, PPTP, L2TPv2, and GRE protocols in Server mode, handles pass-through traffic and advanced VPN configuration options that include multiple encryption options, key management, negotiation modes and VPN authentication using an internal user database.
Its housing is a corrosion-resistant, zinc-plated steel case offering both wide operating temperatures and humidity tolerance. It also has wall mounts and flexible power inputs.
Its key features include:
- Flexible Dual SIM design
- Robust industrial grade, corrosion-resistant enclosure
- 2 x detachable SMA LTE antennas
- 4G LTE spectrum support: 700 / 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2300 / 2600 MHz
- 4G LTE band support: 1 / 2 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 20 / 28 / 38 / 40 Bands
- 3G / UMTS spectrum support: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- User-friendly web interface
- Advanced VPN support: client and server
- IPsec, PPTP, L2TPv2, GRE support and SNMP management support
The device is available now online and from authorised re-sellers at $749.95.