NEC Commercial Display Solutions has released its NP Value Series, which consists of two new mobile projectors, the NP100G and NP200G.
Click to enlarge
The newly designed models include DLP technology with BrilliantColor which enables a 1300:1 contrast ratio providing a colourful and detailed display of data and video.
Business can have up to 4,000 hours of lamp life, a built-in speaker and a monitor out feature in both models.
The NP100G is an SVGA resolution projector, while the NP200G is an XGA resolution projector. Each has essential features for use in small-to-medium-sized rooms and can be oriented to front, rear, tabletop or ceiling-mounted positions.
The new NP100G and NP200G mobile projectors include the following features:
* Brightness rated at 2,000 lumens (NP100G) and 2,100 lumens (NP200G)
* Texas Instruments DLP technology with BrilliantColor, which provides improved colour accuracy
* Up to 1300:1 contrast ratio
* Aspect ratio control of 4:3, 16:9 and native
* Lamp life of 3,500 to 4,000 hours
* Monitor out
* Projector orientation – front, rear, tabletop and ceiling-mounted
* Digital keystone correction
* Built-in two-watt speaker
* VGA, S-Video, composite and audio inputs
* Component video display using 15-pin adapter
* Freeze, digital zoom, A/V mute and direct source changes via remote control
* 2 year limited warranty
* RS232 for service
The NP100G and NP200G are available in Australia now through authorised resellers of NEC commercial display products. They carry a recommended retail price of $698 including GST and $948 including GST respectively.