Pocket Rocket Projector Packs Punch
Presentations have taken on a whole new dimension with the introduction of a phone-sized projector that can fit in your hip pocket.
Click to enlarge
It is designed for many applications including presenting slides in a business meeting, plugging into a PlayStation for gaming, or showing photos and home movies from a mobile phone or camera. It doesn’t need to warm up before starting, switches off immediately, and has a bulb life of 20,000 hours.
Although not designed to completely replace traditional, more expensive projectors used for large meetings, the V10 handles itself well in a corporate setting. Presentations can be run directly from the projector using an SD card or can be run from a PC via a USB cable.
Using its inbuilt memory or by slotting in an SD card, the projector can be used to watch and share movies, photos, and home movies.
Using the supplied AV cable, it can also be plugged into games consoles, digital cameras, DVD players, TV tuners and camcorders.
- 3-in-1 AV jack with AV cable for connecting to video, audio-L and audio-R female RCA jacks
- 1GB inbuilt memory
- SD/MMC card slot to expand memory to 32GB
- Light: White LED with 20,000 hours life
- Stereo speakers with 1W output
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with over 60 minutes running time
- Recharge from USB
- VGA quality (640 x 480)
- 4:3 ratio
- Plays MP4, AVI and ASF files for video, MP3 for audio and JPEG for photos
- Manual focus